Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello 2014! Lets Make Some Memories!



    As we all watched 2013 leave us with the drop of the ball on New Years Eve, I felt relieved to see that year bite the dust! I'm ready to get on with a better and brighter 2014. This year, though, I'm not going to wait for it to be good, I'm planning to MAKE it good!


    No resolutions here...that never works; but I truly believe that if you can visualize what you want you can make it happen. It has worked so many times before, I'm sure it will work again. The trick is to not only see the dream, but to keep taking steps (even tiny ones) to make it a reality. So with that said, I'm stating here for all to witness that we will be celebrating the ball drop for 2015 somewhere warm in our little home on wheels. How is that for a positive attitude? Lot's to accomplish before then, but this is the year for it to happen! So as I sit here at my desk composing this little note, I'm considering the next steps. Obviously some things are out of our control, but that is where prayer takes over. So say one for us, will you friends?


The Bee-Gals


















No comments:

Post a Comment