Friday, June 6, 2014

OK, So That Didn't Work...

This is the motor home we have our eyes on,

 (it has a toy hauler in back for our Smart Car)

BUT...

This may be more like what we end up with...LOL
     I learned a long time ago NOT to 'put all my eggs in one basket' or 'count my chickens before they hatched'.  I always knew I should 'get my ducks in a row', 'look before I leap', and 'smile tho I felt like crying'.  What I didn't know, however,
 was that if you try to auction your home and no one bids (for whatever reason), everything ELSE you own WILL sell at the auction very quickly for practically nothing and you will be totally helpless to stop it; leaving you with a house with absolutely nothing left in it. So we live and learn by our mistakes. God bless our mistakes, cause if it weren't for them, some of us might not learn much of anything at all. 
     So what now, you ask? Well, the basic plan hasn't changed. We are still planning to begin RVing full-time.  Right now, however, God is teaching us a lesson in patience, and we are staying busy caring for family and adapting to life without working at Bee-Line Express. When God gives us the go-ahead we will be ready to start our adventure. In the mean time, I'm still selling some collectibles on EBay and Etsy, we are doing some re-organizing and updating at Red's parent's home, and actually taking a little time to just relax and enjoy life at a slower pace. 



   
Till next time, travel safe!

The Bee-Gals




No comments:

Post a Comment