Sunday, February 23, 2014

Study the Snow Closely.....

   

    Last week while driving through the latest blizzard,  I told Red (the other Kathy), to look at the snow and study it very close, because I don't plan to have to see it again after this year (Unless it's Christmas or we choose to). Truly, I think even the great snow lovers are getting a little tired of it this year. All I know is that this seems like the longest winter I can remember, but will make the Spring that much more welcome!

    Now, for an update on our plans. We have set mid summer (Jun-Jul) to launch our adventure. Because we want to stay on track with this timeline, we have decided to put our building and business up for auction, in hopes of attracting some entrepreneurs like ourselves wishing to live and work downtown in the coolest building and loft in Quincy. We have loved living here and only wish to sell so we can start our next adventure. Our goal was always to be done and ready to take this step by the time I turned 60, and that, I hate to admit, comes up this April! Our auction is set for May, so if you know anyone interested in living and having their business in downtown Quincy, feel free to contact me for more information. We might be the answer to their next big adventure!    

 While waiting for Spring, check out what's new in our stores!

The Bee-Gals


    

No comments:

Post a Comment